Sunday 26 February 2012

A new adventure

You know those times when someone prays for you and they tell you that they feel God is saying something to them about you? And also how we often tell those people they're wrong because you're certain that God has other plans.
well, I had one of those moments a few months back on my Alpha away day. One of the people praying for me said that he really sees me spreading the word of God & the other person told me she felt God saying I would do so by writing. I dismissed both of these things as public speaking terrifies me & I'm certainly no author. Clearly God must've got this wrong.

Fast forward a few months, to this very afternoon infact & I had an amazing idea. I love social networking & chatting about all the wonderful things that happen in our church, Kerith community church but wouldn't it be great if I could dedicate a place to it. So thought I'd write a blog,but you're all invited too!

So I am, in fact, spreading the word & writing.It would seem God was right after all. :)

Look forward to spending time with you,

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment