Saturday 20 October 2012

Not quite there yet....

We put our house on the market in early September and have lost one house already & found another we love & we're blessed that, for now, the owners are holding out for us. I've lost count of how many viewings we've had & even after dropping the price 3 times we still haven't sold. We've had one, quite frankly, insulting offer which we politely declined.

I've also had a trying time with my job but I finish on 31st October and I can't wait. Keeping a house tidy enough for viewings is a full time job in itself especially when said house has 3 boys in it aged from 6 to 43.

The 3rd stress has been my Dad. He was rushed to hospital in the early hours of Wednesday morning with yet another angina attack. The operation that all the medical staff have been trying to avoid is now the only choice they have left. It's pretty risky as it involves getting to the back of the heart but they seem all set to perform a triple bypass on him which will most likely be next week.

These times call for me to be deeply rooted in Faith, the temptation is to blame God for these tough times but I'm determined to stand strong in my Faith and know that God will bring me out the other side and that I can fully trust in Him.


Proverbs 3:5-6


Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment