Thursday 15 March 2012

Do we really realise how Jesus died?

As a relatively new Christian this is the first year that I've really read the accounts of how Jesus actually died.

We're so used to romanticised images of Jesus on the cross that we either don't know the true extent of how horrific his death was or, like I was, are completely unaware.

Taunted, tortured then made to carry the cross of his crucifiction before being nailed to the cross, a crown of thorns placed on his head & stabbed.Let's not shy away from the facts, we owe it to Jesus to face these facts head on.

I haven't been able to get the image out of my head, I love my saviour more than ever & want him to know that I will never be worthy but will let him know daily that I am forever grateful.

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment