Wednesday 7 March 2012

Remember the small blessings.

Yesterday was not a great day, lots of little things happened that brought me down. Like an un-expected tax-bill, the school calling me to ask me to collect my Son because he's un-well...just as I'd got my mindee off to sleep!

Anyway, today is another day. It's the time of day for naptime again & as I'm sitting here while my mindee sleeps I feel blessed.
Today I'm grateful that my Son can't go to school (he's feeling fine by the way just not allowed back yet) I'm grateful because it's raining & I don't need to go out on the school run,  my eldest comes home independently.
I'm grateful that my Husband has the day off & has gone to do some food shopping.
I'm grateful that I'm sitting in a nice warm house on a comfy sofa in the dry.
I'm grateful that I got to have some nice chats with friends at Sparklers this morning.

The list could go on & on but I'm guessing you get the picture.

So before we get caught up in all the things that get us down, stop & think of all the little blessings that make life so wonderful.

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment