Monday 28 May 2012

Baptisms

Yesterday was Baptism day in church. Nothing beats this for making you go through every emotion possible as you witness this amazing event.Having been recently baptised (January 2012) I know that however much emotional pain that person is in whilst giving their testimony that they are moments away from being re-born.

Nothing prepares you for the total elation of having your slate wiped clean, burying your old life and starting a new one. Forgiven.

Yesterday certainly did not disappoint and it was great to see the great big smiles on the faces of my 2 friends that were among the baptisms yesterday. I told them they would feel amazing afterwards but amidst the nerves of the preparation they didn't believe me.

I couldn't help but let a little 'I told you so' slip out of my mouth :)

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment