Saturday 2 June 2012

The power of The Holy Spirit

Mothers will always have a hard time letting their children go out into the world. We know that we must give them independence & the opportunity to experience new things.

I've always struggled & been a nervous wreck when it comes to my children to the point of not being able to sleep sometimes. They're not even teenagers yet so I know I have lot worse to come!

As this has been a big deal to me I've prayed and been prayed for to help ease my mind.

My son went away with school last week and it certainly was an action packed week, including coach travel, water crossing, abseiling, canoeing, quad biking & much more! This would usually have kept me awake for the entire week but this wasn't the case. I missed him very, very much but I felt calm. I felt mainly that The Holy Spirit was with me and with my Son and I can't discribe how amazing it felt.

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment