Tuesday 19 June 2012

Keeping it REAL

I haven't blogged much lately & if I'm honest I'm having one of those weeks where things get you down and that's not really what people want to read.

Luckily I have a very supportive Husand and family but what I'm also finding great, everyday of my life through the good and bad, is my church family.
In a church family you can be yourself completely. If you're a mum you won't find the usual tiring pretence that we've all got perfect children & husbands. We tell it how it is which is much more helpful & won't leave you feeling like a failure. Having someone to laugh & cry with without being judged is very special indeed & my friends are very important to me.

I'm so looking forward to our REAL women's conference this weekend and just know it's going to be just the kick up the backside I need right now. Spending time with friends & listening to wonderful, inspiring preaches & seeing what God has in store for us all.

I'll be praying for us all to meet with God in a powerful way this weekend.

Esther xx

4 comments:

  1. Just found your Blog...I'm a Christian but am terrible at living it day to day. Look forward to reading more of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we can help each other along the way then! So glad you found my blog :)

      Delete
  2. This is just great Esther. I love our church community, it's my lifeline. I blogged about something very similar yesterday. I am sorry that I didn't get to chat more with you at the weekend but will now look out for you at church x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Suzanne :) No worries, the weekend was full on but in a very good way and I'm sure there will be lots of chatting opportunities for us. I certainly hope so anyway!

    I'm off to read your blog now.
    X

    ReplyDelete