Wednesday 6 June 2012

No more coincidences

 I just wanted to share this.

I was making a card this afternoon and went into the tin that I store some of my supplies in and found a card with a verse on that was handed out during our church's verse for life series. I have no idea how it got in there, it was quite far from where I keep the others.

If you can't see what it says from the photo it's:
Praise be to the God and Father
of our Lord Jesus Christ,
the Father of compassion
and the God of all comfort,
who comforts us in all our troubles,
so that we can comfort those is any trouble
with the comfort we ourselves
receive from God.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Reading it I was particularly drawn to the 'comforts us in ALL our troubles' that's key and I also got a strong sense that someone may need me this week from the 'so that we can comfort those in ANY trouble'

There comes a point where you hold your hands up and say 'this is no coincidence, God is speaking to me' and I absolutely love those moments, it strengthens my faith & let's me know God loves me.

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment