Friday 29 June 2012

Life after REAL

I can't believe it's already a week since the excitement of REAL but we should really see it as the beginning and not the end. First of all we can now listen to the podcasts giving us an opportunity to soak it all up again & maybe hear something we didnt quite take in the first time. We also now have an opportunity to put some positive things into action.

I really just wanted to quickly share what I got from REAL but I will no doubt add to the list once I've listened to the podcasts. So here goes....

Make more time to sit quietly & listen to God
Make important career changes (biggy)
Whilst making decisions of what to do think about what 'really fires me up'
Spend time with my kids on their level & not missing crucial opportunities to hear about their day.
Think about my close friendships & be brave enough to have some important conversations with those friends that continually fall short of what a friend should be.

It's ok to take time for me.

I'd love to know what everyone else got from REAl too.

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment